Frequently Asked Questions:
1. If presenting in a team, should all presenters submit the same abstract?
No, however, every presenter should have their own account. Only one presenter is required to submit the abstract and paper.
2. Is the payment done per person?
Payments are done per person and per paper. If a presenter is presenting alone, but will be presenting multiple papers, he/she will be charged the allocated cost of 850,000 IDR (local)/ 150 USD (International) for each paper. The same applies to multiple presenters. Each team member will have to make a payment for themselves.
3. I've submitted by paper, but I haven't gotten any feedback from the reviewers. Does that mean I can't participate in the conference?
Not at all. Presenters who have submitted their abstracts (full papers are only compulsory for publishing) and have made the payment for registration have the rights to participate and present their papers in the conference. The payment for registration is 850.000 IDR. Registrants who will not come to the conference are adviced to not make the payment, as presenters who are absent will not be given a certificate and there will be no refunds.
4. If I want my proceeding to be published, will there be any additional charges?
The fee for publication in internationally indexed proceedings is IDR 1.500.000 or USD 300. Payment will be done after presenters' full papers are accepted by the reviewers. Proceedings will be published by Atlantis Press and indexed by Thomson Reuters and Google Scholar. Our conference will not be publishing in ISBN.
5. Where do I get the paper template?
The paper template can be downloaded through the website in the "download" page. Full papers are limited to 2500-3000 words (4-6 pages).
6. I need a letter of invitation to submit to my agency/institution. Where can I request it?
You may contact Dr. Ruswan Dallyono or the web admins through the number provided in "contact" and provide the necessary information for the letter composition.
7. Can I send my abstract/paper through e-mail?
All presenters are required to submit their abstracts through their accounts in the website. To keep the system going smoothly, presenters' cooperation is greatly appreciated.
8. How do I make the payment?
You may transfer the fee to this bank account:
Bank: BNI KCU Perguruan Tinggi Bandung
Account number: 2015411115
Swift code: BNINIDJA
Afterwards, you may post the payment proof through your account.