Powerpoint submission and instructions
(1) Please notice that submitting/uploading the powerpoint (PPT) presentation file is mandatory for all presenters. Presenters who do not upload their powerpoint will not get the e-certificate.
(2) To submit your powerpoint presentation file, please login first to your account. Go to 'Abstract Submission' menu, and click on your paper title. You will find 'Presentation File' menu on the bottom of the page, and click 'Upload PPT' to upload your presentation file. Please upload the PDF version (.PDF) of your powerpoint presentation file (NOT .ppt or .pptx) with size not bigger than 4 MB.
(3) The powerpoint should be between 8-10 slides, written in English using APA 6th edition citation styled, and please use the provided template (please find the template here).
(4) Please follow the following powerpoint structure:
a. First slide: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s).
Please download and use the first slide template for conference theme and logos here.
b. Slide 2-3: Introduction & Literature Review
c. Slide 4: Method
d. Slide 5-8: Findings and Discussion
e. Slide 9: Conclusion
f. Slide 10: References
(5) Do not overcrowd the slides with too many text. Keep text to a minimum (6-8 lines per slide). The bullet points should be headlines, not paragraphs. Write in sentence fragments using key words, and keep your font size 24 or bigger.
(6) Make sure your powerpoint is easy on the eyes. Stay away from weird colors and busy backgrounds. Use easy-to-read fonts such as Arial and Times New Roman.
(7) Proofread to avoid misspelling of names or words.